Tuesday 27 September 2016

Polaroids

   Rad
Yui
Yui

Using a Polaroid camera I have taken some photographs in colour of people. I love the outcome of how it makes pictures look, instead of it being in full colour, it is reduced and only shown slightly. 
On my second two photographs, I found the background of the window looked really nice in contrast with Yui. One photograph I had the flash on and accidently took the picture when it was facing away from her. The other I did without the flash focusing on her face. By joining them together by overlaying them, i find they compliment each other and my first picture of Yui was a happy accident.
I find if i need to take photographs for any project in the future, I will use a Polaroid camera as the outcome is not always perfect which may make the outcome how i want it.








No comments:

Post a Comment