Tuesday 27 September 2016

David Lynch











 David Lynch is an American director, screenwriter, visual artist, musician, actor, and author. He is known for his surrealist films and has developed a unique cinematic style. The surreal and, in many cases, violent elements contained within his films have been known to "disturb, offend or mystify" audiences.

David Lynch first gave me the idea to try and make an audience feel uncomfortable by what they may be seeing, I also want to try and make a better video than my current film clip. I will be using my own videos, sound and pictures as well as the free sources online.


I have seen a few of his films, lost highway and rabbits were two of them. I found myself feeling uneasy throughout both at some point. I want to create a situation where the viewer feel uneasy and I like the way Lynch has shown this in his films.  I am going to take my own videos and pictures using a variety of different angles and trying out the fisheye lens. 

From <http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0000186/bio?ref_=nm_ql_1>  

From <http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0000186/bio?ref_=nm_ql_1

No comments:

Post a Comment